10 March 2016

Dimensional

Sometimes when I think that I've gotten in way over me head, I pretend that I am watching my life on a movie screen

Pretend as if it's not really me experiencing these things, but an outside third party. Makes things more bearable. Ya think that maybe it has something to do with when I mentally left that one time?

Lately, my perception has eased into:

nothing even matters

It's a concoction of hakuna matata, who cares, things will be alright, we're just specks floating in space, life is a game (a tragic comedy of a game), and a dash of delirious laughter. 

A mixture so sweet, you'll wonder why we are capable of stressing as the magnificent, curious creatures that we are. 

You see, I teeter between opposite poles. From caring a whole bunch about my life, the world, environment and what's morally just to not giving a flying hoot 'BOUT NUFFIN! I flitter between why not and why bother. Everyday, I wrangle my emotions. Strain to fit them to what the day requires. Roping in the courage to take on the days tasks. 


INT. EARLY MORNING, BEDROOM

7:30AM: "get up. Seriously, get your butt up!"
8:00AM: "feed yourself"
9:00AM: "get off of Facebook, you have three Urgent items on your to-do list!"
9:30AM: "you really need to get off of the computer. Please don't go to back to bed, please."
10:00AM: "you still have your to-do lost!!"

And then the other voice chimes in:

"Have a shot to get your day going, ease the burden of beginning your day. Or! Maybe get yourself a double shot of espresso and smoke a cigg to get yourself into gear? You know you can always just smoke a little and slide yourself into not doing anything, right?" 

loose as a goose, (whatever that means. Who actually knows the reputations of geese???) but that's how I feel, like I'm slipping and climbing in the same breadth